The Program Review, Assessment, and WSCUC Accreditation website serves as a resource for students, faculty, administrators, and external constitutents who are interested in learning more about Cal State LA's procedures, processes, and infrastructure for quality assurance, educational effectiveness, and federal compliance.
Visit the Program Review webpage if you are interested in:
- learning about the Program Review cycle and process.
- identifying when a specific program is up for review.
- reading the official Program Review policy.
- identifying members of the Program Review Subcommittee.
Visit the Accreditation webpage if you are interested in:
- information on Cal State LA's current Reaffirmation of Accreditation process.
- information about the WASC Senior Colleges and Universities Commission (WSCUC; formerly WASC).
- reading about Cal State LA's accreditation history.
- identifying members of the current WSCUC Steering Committee and viewing agendas and minutes from the Steering Committee meetings.
- locating previous reports to and from the Commission.
Visit the Assessment webpage if you are interested in:
- learning outcomes and learning outcomes assessment.
- information on the Educational Effectiveness and Assessment council and its members.
- information on the Faculty Learning Community for College Assessment Coordinators.
- resources for best practices in assessment.
Visit the Related Links webpage if you are interested in departments who work closely with Program Review, Assessment, and Accreditation.