There is no Appointment Tutoring for Summer 2019.
Drop-in Tutoring available for Summer term! View the Schedule to see which Tutors are available and what subjects they can help with!
We also offer Online Tutoring services. Instructions can be found here.
List of Courses Tutored: Click here (page 2) or stop by the Univeristy Tutorial Center in the Palmer Wing of the Library.
- This is a reserved one-on-one appointment with a tutor on a specified day and time.
- To schedule an appointment, make one in person at the Center's front counter or over the phone at (323) 343-3971.
- Appointment may be on a one-to-one session or you may have a group session with one or more classmates.
- You may schedule only one appointment per course at a time. When you report for this appointment, you may then schedule your next appointment.
- If you are with the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) or the Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD), you may request a semester-long appointment. Please be informed that your participation in these programs will be checked.
- Your appointment begins either on the hour (55-minute appointment) or a quarter after the hour (45-minute appointment).
- If you need to cancel/reschedule your appointment, please do so at the center or over the phone.
- Do plan to arrive on time to the appointment with all your materials on hand, such as the textbook, notes, homework, questions, and writing instruments.
If you are 5-minutes late to the appointment, it may be canceled and assigned to a student waiting. However, if you know you are going to be late, inform the center and it will be held for 15 minutes.