The Student Health Center provides high-quality, affordable health care and health education for the students of Cal State LA to preserve and enhance their potential for academic success and personal development. It also seeks to serve as the primary health resource for the University and health advocate for the campus community.
Our Services Include
- Chiropractic clinic
- Counseling and psychological services
- CPR training
- Dental clinic
- Family planning and emergency contraception
- Health promotion and education
- Laboratory, pharmacy and x-ray
- Massage therapy
- Nutrition clinic
- Optometry clinic
- Psychiatric services
- Tuberculosis screening and counseling
- Victim assistance
Main walkway between the Career Development Center and the Wallis Annenberg Integrated Sciences Complex.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Fridays: 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Counseling and Psychological Services and Psychiatry: 323.343.3314
- Dental and Optometry Clinics: 323.343.3314
- All remaining services: 323.343.3302
The Student Health Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
Annual Notification of Campus Statement of Nondiscrimination, Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Sexual Misconduct, Dating and Domestic Violence and Stalking against Employees and Third Parties and Systemwide Procedure for Addressing Such Complaints by Employees and Third Parties (Executive Order 1096), Policy Regarding Consensual Relationships between Employees or Employees and Students, and Statement of Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.