Cal State LA’s Parking Services is a self-supporting entity which does not receive state general funds to operate, maintain and construct new parking facilities. All visitors not performing state business MUST pay to park on campus.
*Visitors must display a valid daily parking permit at ALL TIMES.
For visitors not performing state business, visitors may purchase a daily permit at the pay stations located in:
- Lot 1
- Lot 1A (only after 4 pm)
- Lot 2
- Lot 3 (only after 5:30 pm)
- Lot 5
- Lot 7
- Parking Structure A (All Levels)
- Parking Structure C (Yellow Level)
Please take the following parking information into consideration when planning a visit to Cal State LA:
Typical visitors required to pay to park:
- Emeritus faculty and staff
- Attendees of all types of camps
- Attendees of instructional activities for credit/no credit
- Visitors of faculty and staff (not performing state business as described above)
- Drop-in visitors
- Attendees of non-Cal State L.A. special events
Daily Permit Rates
Length of Time/Rate
1 hour (Lot 4A located by Administration and Student Union only ) - $2
4 hours - $4
All Day - $8
2-Wheel - $2
Lyft/Uber Drop-Off for Visitors
Planning to get to Cal State LA in Uber or Lyft?
Visitors can be dropped off at our Uber/Lyft drop-off locations located at the Transit Center and the University Student Union. (Refer to Parking Map for locations)
For more information on Lyft and other ridesharing apps visit our Ridesharing Apps page.
Explore Parking & Transportation Services
For more parking and transportation information and updates, like us on Facebook