Change of Address

All international students on F-1 and J-1 status are required to report changes of address to U.S. Department of Homeland Security within 10 days of the change. The address submitted must be your actual physical residence.

Who must complete this form?

  • J-1 Scholars
  • Certificate Students
  • Credential Students

Who does not need this form?

  • University Students (except Certificate / Credential)
  • OPT Students

These students must update the SEVIS Domestic Address field in GET.