We welcome you to experience the benefits of living on campus. Cal State LA offers apartment-style residential communities that are within walking distance to classrooms, sports facilities and the library.
To learn how to reserve your spot to live on campus, visit How to Apply. We also recommend checking out our rates and dates and what to bring. You may be interested in our themed living communities or a guided tour of our residential communities. Also check out the Overview of Our Residence Communities.
Make sure to view our Photo & Video Gallery.
All apartments come with the following amenities:
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Satellite television
- Free movie and TV streaming
- Laundry facilities
- Kitchens that include a stove, microwave, and refrigerator. Apartments in Phase II have a dishwasher. (Cookware, plates, cups and utensils are not included.)
- Every bedroom has an extra-large twin bed, closet, small dresser and desk for each resident.
- Private patio
- Option to purchase a Meal Plan
- Parking adjacent to the housing complex (for details about parking, visit Housing Resident Parking)
- Access to the Lounge, Conference Room and Computer Lab
- Game Room with a pool table, pingpong table and television
- Basketball court and sand volleyball court
- Several spacious open lawn areas for outdoor activities
Phase I Apartments
Phase I apartments are on campus on the south side of the housing complex. Each fully-furnished apartment consists of two double-occupancy bedrooms (four residents total), a living room, dining room and kitchen. Here's the floorplan:
Phase II Apartments
Phase II apartments are located on campus on the north side of the housing complex and have two- and four-bedroom apartments. Two-bedroom apartments have two or three people per room. Four-bedroom apartments have no more than two people per room. They all come with a fully-furnished living room, dining room and kitchen. Here are the two floorplans of Phase II:
Golden Eagle Apartments (GEA) for Graduate and Upper-Division Students
The Golden Eagle Apartments are located one block north of campus and have the following options:
- Double: One bedroom (two people sharing one room) with a living room
- Single: Two bedrooms (one person in each room) with a living room
- Suite Single: Three bedrooms (one person in each room) without a living room
There is a laundry facility and a multi-purpose room at GEA. Parking spaces on-site at GEA are limited. Permit and non-permit street parking is available.
Here are the three floorplans of GEA, listed in the following order: Double, Single and Suite Single.