To complete these forms digitally, download the forms below and open in Adobe Acrobat.

Before Moving In

Name of Form

Who Needs to Submit the Form

Cancellation Request Form Applicants who wish to cancel their License Agreement before moving in. Applies to Summer 2018 Intersession, 2018–2019 Academic Year (Fall and Spring Semesters), Winter 2018-2019 Intersession or Spring 2019 Semester.

Consent Form for Under the Age of 18

Applicants under the age of 18.

Meningococcal Disease Information Form

First-year applicants to show that they have read about meningococcal disease.

Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire

All applicants must complete and submit to the Cal State LA Health Center.

Tuberculosis Verification Form

Applicants who filled out the Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire and answered "yes" to one of the questions or has tested positive for TB in the past.


As Needed

Name of Form

Who Needs to Submit the Form


Residents who wish to authorize the release of their records.

Guest & Visitor Request Form

Residents who wish to have guests stay overnight.

Meal Plan Change or Cancellation Request Form

Residents who want to change or cancel their Meal Plan.

Off-Campus Rental Form

Property owners who would like us to list on our website an accomondation that is available to rent to Cal State LA students.
Space Reservation Form University members (students, staff or faculty) or summer conference participants who want to reserve one of the following locations in the housing complex for an event: Lounge, Conference Room, Game Room or Computer Lab.


Moving Out

Name of Form

Who Needs to Submit the Form

Petition to Cancel Form

Applicants who wish to petition to cancel their Licence Agreement after the semester has started.

Damage and Cleaning Appeal

Residents who want to appeal charges applied for damages to their apartment.

Mail Forwarding Request Form

Residents who want to forward their mail to another address for up to four weeks after moving out.