The following forms may be used to update, correct, or change information in your admissions record. These forms should be completed and returned to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment (as applicable):
- Biographical/Demographical Change Request (Changes/Corrections for Name, SSN, ITIN, Date of Birth - please review instructions)
- Supplemental Information Forms (for Application Updates/Corrections) - must be submitted via upload on the website - do not mail or submit in person
- Admission Document Submission Coversheet (Include coversheet only if mailing foreign/non-US academic records directly from the applicant to Cal State LA. A mailed transcript must remain sealed in an envelope by the issuing institution.)E-Forms - If requested to do so, please complete and submit online
- Senior Year Experience Verification eForm (EAP Conditional Status)
- Program Prep Information eForm - for select transfer applicants (by notification only) - CLOSED
- Senior Year Experience Reporting eForm - for select freshman applicants (by notification only) - CLOSED
- Freshman Admission Eligibility Contract - CLOSED
- Transfer Admission Eligibility Contract - CLOSED
Completed forms should be submitted to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment as soon as possible, or by the term's stated deadline.
If dropping off in person:
Student Affairs Building, room 101 (SA 101)
Cal State LA Admissions and Recruitment
5151 State University Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90032-8530
(NOTE: Unless otherwise stated on the form, these forms are not accepted via fax or email because original signatures are required.)