Building Room ADMIN 715
Phone (323) 343-3802 | email@example.com
The Office of the Vice Provost for Planning and Budget is part of Academic Affairs. The office has primary responsibility for academic planning and management, enrollment planning and management, and academic facilities planning.
The Vice Provost Dr. Amy Bippus reports to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. She became the Vice Provost at Cal State Los Angeles in August of 2015. Previously she was the Associate Dean of enrollment management and outreach in the College of Liberal Arts at California State University, Long Beach. Prior to that, she served as Chair of the Department of Communication Studies at CSULB. A native of Pittsburgh, she earned her B.A. at Pennsylvania State University, her M.A. at Wake Forest University, and her Ph.D. at the University of Texas at Austin. She has an active research record in the area of conflict management, interpersonal humor, and instructional communication.
- Assistant Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness
- Provides leadership in the use of data for decision making and planning across the University
- Oversees and manages institutional effectiveness projects for the University, state and systems reporting
- Director, Business Operations for Academic Affairs
- Financial and personnel resource alignment
- Daily business operations of Academic Affairs and liaison with units across the University
- Work to ensure the division is compliant with federal, state system, and institutional policies and procedures for fiscal and personnel actions
- Director, Academic and Facilities Planning
- University level enrollment planning and facilities needs
- Course-level scheduling analyses to guide colleges' schedule building
- Enrollment and classroom utilization analyses